A teaching, for everyone, adapted to the rhythm and specificities of each one, bringing multiple and fulfilling benefits
The practice of martial arts brings defense capabilities, specific technico-tactically, and, in fact, multiple benefits, from a psychical, physical and social point of view. Thus, these arts, beyond defense, are also arts of living promoting well-being :
Psychically: they strengthen the mind, determination, improves the management of emotions, stress, self-confidence, concentration, relaxation skills, sense of decision-making, timing.
Physically: they strengthen health, being a complete physical activity promoting improvement in coordination and body control, tone and muscle building, flexibility, bone density and cardiovascular capacity.
Socially: they encourage respect for rules and ethical values.
The Technical Director: Claude POUGET
- Master in Martial Arts and in Self-Defense (Hall of Fame),
- Holder of 6 Expert titles, 15 black belts and 10 State diplomas.
- Expert certified, black belt 8th Degree of Kickboxing, State diploma professor
- Expert certified, black belt 7th Dan of Krav-Maga, Superior state diploma professor
- Expert, Black belt 6th Dan of Karate, Superior state diploma professor (BE2)
- 10 Khan Certified (IFMA – WMC) in Muaythai, State diploma professor
and so on ...
- Sportificially, Claude Pouget is world champion of Self-Defense Krav-Maga (technical) and multidisciplinary competitor: He has to his credit a hundred victorious fights.
In conclusion, do not wait any longer, join us!
Kickboxing and Muaythai (Boxe Thai) in Monaco