Educational martial arts practiced
Karate and Krav-Maga are practiced within the framework of educational and ethical values.
A teaching adapted to the rthythm of each one bringing multiple and fulfilling benefits
The teaching within our Academy is provided within the framework of an educational approach and an environment adapted, for everybody, confirmed or beginners, at the rhythm and specificities of each.
For Babies (3 to 5 years old) practice these educational martial arts : karate and krav-maga self-defense.
The teaching aims at the development of the child while promoting general development before approaching the specific approach of martial arts. Psychomotor development (sensorimotor, emotional and relational skills) is the priority.
The playful teaching approach proposes motor experiences (promoting balance, coordination, laterality, flexibility) as well as the development of the body diagram (knowledge of the body) in an adapted environment. Ethical values are introduced like salvation, an expression of respect.
For Children (6 to 8 years old) or teenagers (9 to 15 years old), practice these educational martial arts : karate and krav-maga self-defense.
The ethical values of "living together", an integral part of the martial arts, are a real fulfilling asset at these ages. The playful approach, integrating a motivating grade system, is oriented towards the acquisition of martial arts learning: young people and teenagers will acquire and control the implementation of motor and emotional commitments to succeed in simple actions. They will practice motor skills or simple cooperative exercises or games or controlled oppositions.
The Technical Director: Claude POUGET
- Master in Martial Arts and in Self-Defense (Hall of Fame),
- Holder of 6 Expert titles, 15 black belts and 10 State diplomas.
- Expert certified, black belt 7th Dan of Krav-Maga, Superior state diploma professor
- Expert, Black belt 6th Dan of Karate, Superior state diploma professor (BE2)
and so on ...
- Sportificially, Claude Pouget is world champion of Self-Defense Krav-Maga (technical) and multidisciplinary competitor: He has to his credit a hundred victorious fights.
In conclusion, don't wait any longer, join us!
Baby martial arts (3 - 4 years)
Young people (5 - 13 years)